The three-phase asynchronous motors of the VF series have been designed to provide the highest
performance by means of inverter power supply.
The high power-to-size ratio and excellent dynamic response to speed variations make these motors suitable for a wide range of applications.
The overall dimensions and the power output make them suitable for replacing DC motors. They are particularly used in industrial applications where high speed and high performance are required.
They are available in a wide variety of configurations, also on customer request.
• Thermal rating: class F according to CEI EN 60034-1
• Degree of protection: IP23 or IP54/55 according to EN 60034-5
• Cooling: IC 416 (for IP54 motor); IC 06 (for IP23 motor) in accordance with CEI EN 60034-6
• VF series motors are built to comply with vibration class A, standard IEC 60034-14 and balanced with half key. Vibration class B on request.
• IM B35 according to EN 60034-7.
• Ball bearings lubricated for life
• Thermistors type PTC 150°C (3 in series) on the stator winding. The connection terminals of the PTC thermistors are located in the terminal box.
• Colour: black RAL 9005
• Reference conditions: ambient temperature from 5°C to +40°C, max. altitude 1000m above sea level.
• Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
• Special voltage/frequency windings
• Deflection at constant power up to 4 times the nominal speed (with special bearings if necessary)
• Incremental encoder type SICK VFS60, supply voltage 4-32 Vdc, output voltage and number of pulses programmable
• Sinusoidal encoder 1 Vpp - 1024 pulses/revolution
• Absolute encoder singleturn or multiturn
• Resolver 2 poles, 7Vrms, transformation ratio 0.5
• Parking brake
• Keyless shaft
• Roller bearing (VT100-VT132)
• Oil seal ring ((to be requested only if oil bath coupling is envisaged)
• Motors with certified isolation system OBJY with extension to the Canadian market
• Special executions according to customer specifications