The three-phase asynchronous motors of the VT series have been designed and are able to provide the highest performance when powered by a frequency converter in accordance with IEC 60034-25.
The high power-to-size ratio and excellent dynamic response to speed variations make these motors suitable for a wide range of applications.
The overall dimensions and the power output make them suitable for replacing DC motors. They are particularly used in industrial applications where high speed and high performance are required. They are available in a wide range of configurations, also on customer request.
• Winding insulation: class H according to CEI EN 600034-1
• Thermal dimensioning: class F according to CEI EN 60034-1
• Degree of protection: IP54 for VT71-80-90-100 motors, IP54 or IP23 for VT132 motors according to CEI EN 60034-5
• Cooling: IC 416 (for IP54 motor); IC 06 (for IP23 motor) according to EN 60034-6
• Grade of balancing: G 2,5 according to ISO 1940-1 (balancing with half key for shafts with key CEI 2-23)
• Construction type: VT71, VT80, VT90 IM B5; VT100, VT132 IM B35 according to CEI EN 60034-7
• Operating position: any
• Ball bearings lubricated for life
• Thermal protection: thermal protector with normally closed contact. Operating temperature 140±5°C. (Maximum voltage 250Vac , maximum current 6 Aac)
• Colour: black RAL 9005
• Reference conditions: ambient temperature from +5°C to +40°C, max. altitude 1000m above sea level.
• Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C
• Special voltage/frequency windings
• Deflection at constant power up to 4 times the nominal speed (with special bearings if necessary)
• Incremental encoder, supply voltage 4-32 Vdc, output voltage and number of pulses programmable
• Sinusoidal encoder 1 Vpp - 1024 imp./revolution
• Absolute encoder singleturn or multiturn
• Resolver 2 poles, 7Vrms, transformation ratio 0.5
• Parking brake
• Keyless shaft
• Roller bearing (VT100-VT132)
• Design IM B3/B35/B14/B34 according to EN60034-7 for VT71,VT80,VT90
• Terminal box on the side
• Oil seal ring (to be requested only if oil bath coupling is envisaged)
• Motors with UL certified OBJY insulation system (File E316823) with extension to the Canadian market
• Motors VT100 S/M/L/P and VT132 S/M/L/P UL certified ( File 247151) with extension to the Canadian market
• Special executions according to customer specifications